You sure know the saying: When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.
Have you ever ventured off the beaten path? I mean really off the beaten path.
Solving the problems of LNG and Natural Gas today requires more than just a bit of restructuring. It also requires more than just another fancy contractual mechanism and those problems wont be solved through sophisticated financial gimmicks.
They require to peel the onion layer by layer in order to expose your business at its fragile core. And then you will have to administer the right remedy right into the heart.
But this will just be the beginning – the day will come when you will have to venture beyond hotel lobbies and posh LNG gatherings for some real exposure to the less developed parts of the world. You will sweat, enjoy smelly hotel rooms, hang for hours at some airport in sweltering heat. You will encounter foreign and fascinating cultures and meet the good and also the ugly.
And most importantly, you will have to cut out a solution that works for your company. New LNG project development demands the best of a man or woman. You will have to become the entrepreneur of the company you work for and rise to the next level of managerial accomplishment.
I will show you how to develop a strategy for dealing with your LNG problems, face reality, get your feet on the ground, deal with cultural and communicational issues and most importantly how to deal with yourself as a person as you will face failure and you will have to deal with it. I will also show you how to deal with those back home in corporate headquarters and communicate efficiently with supporters and backstabbers alike.
Welcome to the Pitbull’s lair.
Each module takes about 4 hours to complete.
Module content will be available online by October 2015.
The following are my charges for the various workshop durations available.
- 1 day primer – USD 2,200.- (only available in Europe)
- 2 day condensed – USD 4,000.-
- 3 day regular – USD 5,500.-
- 5 day extended – USD 8,500.- (includes practica aplication training upon customer specification)
Please also read the following carefully:
- This workshop is available in various durations from one single day to 5 days.
- If a flight time of more than 4 hours is involved from my base in Vienna, I will not accept bookings for workshops of less than 2 days.
- Please use the form below if you need any more inquiries.
- Workshop fees are payable prior to the event. Payment can be made by bank transfer (please ask for details).
- Credit Card Payments cannot be taken.
- Registration shall ONLY be confirmed on receipt of payment.
- Cancellations, if notified in writing 30 days prior to event, will be subject to a 10% administration charge.
- There will be no refunds for cancellations received less than 10 days prior to the event.
- Workshop fee includes: instruction, lecture notes, access to the downloads section of this workshop page.
- Fees are subject to negotiation and depend on the package taken – please enquire.